Monday, May 25, 2009

SLEEP'S HOLY MOUNTAIN

Not sure how I forgot to mention this, but in Virginia we came across some kind of Mexican Burlington Coat Factory cowboy arcade. I'm not going to even try to explain that I think. Dan described it as what American will look like in 200 years.

Oh did anyone see the shit we were streaming from PLAZA BOWL? I tried to get a still on the webcam but it didn't work out. It looked like we were checking our email in outer space if you seen it. Nick Miller came in straight up rocking a SLEEP shirt. This is also awesome because Rodney has a SLEEP tattoo I would come to find.

Photobucket
Migwell and NFM

Actually NFM DID describe this venue to me via a text as "looking like time travel" some weeks ago. Cubscout and Rhino played this particular banger. FIND THEM. They murdered it. We broke some strings and played Eerie Indiana which we have been playing since again. Oldtime stylie.

Photobucket

Afterwards we had an Afghan Whigs dance party where Nick Miller tells me he once djed at a strip club and played "Somethin Hot". This is why this dude is my cosmic brother.

Then we headed to Myrtle Beach where things got real tapped. To be continued next time I have a minute to get on this thing.

LOVE/RESPECT
P TONIE

No comments: