Friday, May 15, 2009

GOOD NOTHING/ BAD NOTHING



So yea THIS is back in rotation again. I usually revive this like once a year, you know get pumped for the summer. Dan Burns recently pointed out that Freaky Frusciante looks like someone from Olneyville, name witheld, in which I said that I think everyone living in Olneyville either gets this look or Vincent Gallo's at age 30. It's like getting your ARP card, it automatically happens if you live to a certain age. I mean don't get me wrong that rules. Anyway there is a real good point somewhere in one of the six parts of this interview where he talks about the difference between "Good Nothing's" and "Bad Nothing's". Don't kid yourself it totally makes sense. I think in this part he is talking about not having enough money for coke and going into bookstores in LA and looking at pictures of Bowie to feel like he was coke but I can't be sure because there is no sound in the AS220 sound booth computer (isn't that crazy actually?). This also proves that the average human body can go through more than you think without disintergrating completely. I think he revived himself with yoga or spinning courses or something. TRUE MEN DON'T KILL COYOTES!

Also, completed unrelated, can we talk about THIS guy:

Photobucket

This SCOOP NECK shirt is killing it!! I think the chest hair shaped around the scoop was calculated too. This is, according to the media, the mastermind behind 9/11, I don't follow that kind of thing, but he DOES look a little stressed out. Actually this might actually be related to the above. Maybe this is what Frusciante looks like on the inside during that interview.

No comments: