Saturday, June 20, 2009

SPEED KNOTS ALL OVER YOUR HEAD

Photobucket

Off the strength of Bishop's comment about 50 sounding weird on War Angel I had to queue it up for myself. He sounds weird alright. How you like that Todd Macfarlan cover?? Looking like the cover of a Sega CD release. 50 has about 10 different voices now. His hooks have become more transexual than ever. Totally gender bender. It sounds like there are a lot of features but I think it's just him. Maybe a side effect of getting shot in the mouth I would imagine. I dunno, I like everything post Get Rich or Die Trying cept for The Massacre and I think this is the strongest release yet! Also check COCAINE with Robin Thicke on the chorus, you know, Alan Thicke's son that must have been exposed to Jamiriquie at an early age. Disses about niggas with mohawks and skinny jeans all intact.

There is a strong push for THE FIRST DAY FAMILY FESTIVAL in the projects on this also. I think this is the Bonaroo of WIC, anyone wanna go?? August 30. Curtis recommends you get your haircut for it.

No comments: