Sunday, October 12, 2008

SENSATIONAL BASS TOSS



All new material has been inspired by the """"fake forest""""" in this video.
Menacing but funny ya know??
Here in the studio we have had a blast load of sensational bass tosses coming out of the speakers. I got this Thunderbird and been playing some serious grumbling shit. Terrifying really. Started getting a farm of guitars again because the synths broke. Probably for the better. Recording like 2 songs a day. It's interesting recording a record while the industry is trippin balls. I think I'm dumb or maybe just happy.

Employing my services to AS220 has been cute and innovative so far. This band RESISTANT CULTURE headlined the other night and had a banner that said """TURTLE ISLAND TRIBAL GRIND"""" on it. The singer had a flute and told me to put some flavor on it(apparently DELAY!).

Tio Abbott has returned to the Northeast but cannot be reached for comment???? More soon on that

No comments: