Saturday, September 19, 2009

HEAVY PERSUASION


Honestly I know I post the Mac on here like every other month but youtube is plentiful and I've got the time and you've got the money. Just for the record Mic Fleetwood is NOT wearing carny makeup!!! He is actually this strung out I think. I also can't tell if the stagehand pouring beer into his mouth from behind the china bells is supposed to be serious or funny. I think serious? Also peep the look Buckingham shoots Nicks at 2:50. I think it translates to "I'm going to choke you the fuck out in a few weeks". I would take him seriously he is dressed like a Quaker. I gathered some other goodies too:



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Video barcelona spanish courses

bathmate said...

Its really very impressive and attractive. I like it. I think others will like it and find it useful for them. Good luck.Bathmate